Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's been a few days... weeks...

What can I say?  Been busy.  Little access to the computer.  Not enough time.  Whatever.

I was just putting the almost two year old down for a nap - the three year old suggested we all nap together which in theory is great except 'small one' has never quite gotten the social sleeping thing.  So after getting to "almost  asleep" three times and being jarred out of it by Small One, Small One is now in the crib hollering.  As I was leaving Small One, and pass by the still dark fish tank and fed the fish, for some reason my brain jumped to an issue with Beefcake.  Beefcake works with SAP Geek (I think that is what I named my husband... okay dork that I am I just checked and yep, that is him)  SAP Geek owns the damn company - Beefcake agreed to hold a position in exchange for an ownership % has gone back on his agreement and still has his %.  Beefcake like to throw his % around and let everybody know... Beefcake doesn't want any risk, appears to work when he feels like it, keeps all the sales contact info for himself and somehow he manages to sell SAP Geek on the idea that Beefcake is indispensable.  Beefcake is working with a bunch of CaliTechies on a project that is going nowhere fast.  I do not understand why I am on this crazy, insane, tight budget so that SAP Geek's salary can fund the company's expansion when Beefcake gets to ride along.  Beefcake and the CaliTechies need to go away.  Far away.  They need to get hung out to dry now, before anymore banks close, any more mortgage companies get bought, and things get worse.  Because I am a smart enough girl and I'm reading enough articles, posts and blogs by people way smarter than me to see the writing on the wall.  It is going to get worse.  Possibly way worse, before it gets better.  And I'm not up for carrying any dead wood.
So, if you are kind enough to read my ramblings and you have any ideas as to how I might extricate SAP Geek from Beefcakes BS please tell.  I need all the help I can get on this one.

1 comment:

Sue Wilkey said...

Hey Kitty! If you can get a photo onto your desktop, just write an email to the emails listed on the site and "add attachment". a box should pop up to ask wheer to get the photo from- just choose your desktop & find the photo, attach & send!